Friday, October 26, 2012

Two years and one month

So I now officially have a two year old. He is acting like he is two lately, too. The other day Cooper was in his room supposedly napping, when I hear a noise. I go up there and find him standing on top of his changing table saying "I put the lotion on mommy." He had climbed up there and found the lotion, which he was putting all over his face and legs (pants.) He is really into everything!

We have had a lot of family fun lately, with a trip to the NC State Fair last week and the Wake Forest Spooktacular last night. Cooper loved seeing all the animals, Smokey the Bear, The PBS booth, and eating a funnel cake. Kyle and I loved all the food we ate. We tried roasted corn and it was SO good! We also enjoyed funnel cake and boiled peanuts! I also love all the exhibits and the Village of Yesteryear. We found Cooper a little wooden toy there and he has loved rolling the wheels on it. (Cooper is really into cars and anything with wheels now! He says "spin the wheels!")

The town of Wake Forest has a Halloween thing for younger children called the Spooktacular, we went last night and saw our friends Marlowe and Emma there! Cooper enjoyed seeing all the kids dressed up and playing some of the games. They even had a bounce house, which he did not want to get out of when the time was up! When we got home, we got a call that Emma and Sarah could not stay in their apartment because of electrical problems , so they came over and had a sleepover. Cooper was already asleep, so he was SO excited to see Emma when he woke up this morning. He cried when they left!

We are doing well and getting excited for the Holidays! We are traveling to GA for Thanksgiving, so we are prepping ourselves for the 9 hours to Valdosta. We will split it up stopping by my family in Augusta, which is about 5 hours (and our max travel in one day with a 2 year old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment