Friday, June 17, 2011

What is Cooper doing now?

Ok, so I said I would post more about what Cooper is up to these days. We went to the beach last week, so we are recovering from our vacation this week. We had a wonderful time of rest and relaxation. Cooper is getting his first tooth. It is the bottom middle tooth. Finally! We thought this tooth would never come through. Cooper is also pulling up on to chairs, ottomans, tables and whatever else he can. I think he will be walking soon, as he is not much of a crawler. He is also "wrestling" with his dinosaur pillow. I am amazed at how he just started doing this one day, with no one showing him. It must be innate for little boys to know how to wrestle. Cooper and I also went to visit the school where I used to work, and all the ladies there loved him. He especially liked Mrs. Sally, who he said "hey" for the first time ever to! Ohh and he has started to wave at everyone!
Kyle and I are also doing well and are just enjoying being parents to Cooper, who brings us a new adventure everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment